JOIN THE SCENTSY DREAM FORT CHALLENGE – #DREAMFORTCHALLENGE
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
If your childhood didn’t involve blanket forts strung across the living room furniture, it’s not too late.
Round up your family, grab all the spare blankets you can find and build the fort of your dreams — all for a great cause!
Join our Dream Fort Challenge and bring awareness to the work of Habitat for Humanity, our new charitable cause partners dedicated to building safe, affordable homes for families who need them.
How to enter*
1. Sit down with your family and dream up your best fort design. Blankets are great, but you can use anything you want to construct your fort. Make a life-size structure with shoeboxes, a miniature clay masterpiece, or an igloo fort in the snow — anything goes!
2. Build your fort!
3. Snap a photo of your dream fort and post it to Instagram using #DreamFortChallenge by Oct. 31.
Be sure to explore all the FORT-tastic designs by clicking on the Dream Fort Challenge image on the Home Page— and encourage everyone to enter! The top 10 photos with the most votes by a Scentsy panel of judges by Oct. 31 will win some amazing prizes.
Who built it best?
When the contest closes, we’re giving away 10 prize packs (worth $185 each) to the winners! They have everything you need for your fall family fun nights, including:
- Rustic Pumpkin Warmer
- 3 Scentsy Bars: Cider Mill, Hug in a Mug and Homestead Holiday
- Lenny the Lamb Scentsy Buddy (with a Pumpkin costume!)
- Cammy the Cat Scentsy Sidekick
- Pictionary board game
- $50 Fandango gift card
The prizes are great, but nothing beats the chance to make fun memories with your family and support an amazing cause.
Thanks for joining us in helping Habitat for Humanity make home possible for more families — and giving more families a chance to make fun memories together! To learn more, visit Incandescent.Scentsy.us.BuiltWithLove.
*Due to legal regulations, Consultants and customers in Quebec, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Guam are not eligible to enter.